The event for 2021 was cancelled – the event was supposed to be rescheduled in 2022 instead, however our current understanding is that this is now also cancelled.
Lady Anne’s Needlework Festival
Sarah will be joining the Crewelwork company at their Lady Anne’s Needlework Festival from 4th – 17th July 2021. CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
Sarah is very excited to be a part of this retreat, based in Philippa’s hometown of Appleby-in-Westmoorland is a gathering of top international embroidery tutors in a remote, rural setting.
What to expect from this event:
- 1, 2 and 3 day workshops to suit all levels from beginner to advanced
- Workshop locations in and around the beautiful and tranquil rural setting of Appleby and the Eden Valley, on the doorstep of the Lake District, Peak District and the Scottish Borders
- Lectures from experts in their field
- Excursions on rest days to destinations of needlework interest including our favourite castles
- A festival goody bag
- Saturday Market – a demonstration and shop day when tutors will demonstrate their work in the morning and their products will be available to purchase during the afternoon
- An exhibition of tutors work where you will be able to view designs taught during the festival
- The opportunity to build your own itinerary of workshops, lectures and other activities, and organise your own accommodation, all to suit your energy level, budget and preference
- The chance to meet world-class tutors and an abundance of like-minded needlework enthusiasts from all over the world and to have time to enjoy the event at your own pace with workshops and lectures of your own choice
To book or to get more information go to Crewelwork Company website